1.- Foreword and right to information
Bratleboro, S.L. takes the protection of your privacy and your personal data very seriously. Therefore, personal information is preserved safely and processed with utmost care.
This data protection policy regulates access to and use of the Website service https://www.bratleboro.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”), which Bratleboro, S.L. (henceforth, “BRATLEBORO”), a commercial company incorporated in agreement with the laws of Spain, holder of CIF [TAX ID] B54880109, with registered address at Calle Santiago Ramón y Cajal 37, 1ª planta, Polígono Industrial, 03203, Elche (Alicante), makes available to Users (henceforth, indistinctly referred to as “Users” or “User”) interested in the products and/or services offered by BRATLEBORO.
All personal data requested are compulsory, and registration with the Website is not permitted should the full data fail to be provided, notwithstanding the fact that you may view the contents of the Website without restrictions.
3.- Personal data processing, aim of the processing and consent for data communication
The data of the Users gathered using the registration forms are processed by BRATLEBORO with the purpose of improving the communication with the Users of the Website interested in procuring the services of BRATLEBORO.
3.1.- Processing of personal data by BRATLEBORO
In compliance with the provisions set out in the LOPD, we inform you that the contact details that you provide shall held in a file property of BRATLEBORO, and shall be processed to handle your orders, manage the purchasing procedure, and the associated guarantees, as well as the queries that you may send us, and to filter your data to allow us to offer you a better service, among other purposes associated to the service.
3.2.- Sending of commercial communications by third parties
- Marketing companies or those belonging to Adigital.
- Telecommunications: telecommunications Products and Services and technology.
- Financial: Services provided by financial firms, Insurance Companies, and Social Welfare entities.
- Leisure: Publishing, Tourism, Sport, Collecting, Photography, Pastimes, Toys, Transport, Gardening, Hobbies, Lotteries, Lottery Clubs, Communication, and entertainment.
- Mass consumption products: Electronics, Computers, Textiles, Image and Sound, Accessories, Home, Houseware Items, Personal Care Products (Cosmetics, Perfume, Para-pharmacy items, consumer healthcare specialties), Furniture, Real Estate, Food and Beverages, health and beauty, Office materials. Fashion and decoration.
- Automotive Industry: Products and Services related to Cars, Motorcycles, and Trucks.
- Energy and water: Products related to Electricity, Hydrocarbons, Gas and Water.
- NGOs: Products and Services relating to NGOs and ideologies.
- Jewels and precious stones: products and services relating to jewellery, costume jewellery and precious stones.
We inform you that you may oppose the processing of your data for these purposes at all times, and you can also ask for more information on the processing and communication of your personal data, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com. You can further use the specific methods provided in the commercial communications themselves (for instance, by using the links provided for this purpose in commercial communications).
The User must consider that the systems of BRATLEBORO may require a period (that may not, under any circumstances, be above 48 hours) for the opposition or revocation to be effective, and therefore you may continue to receive communications in this period.
The goal of these retargeting marketing services is providing more information on the products or services that may be of interest to Users, using the following methods:
- Installation of storage and data recovery devices or cookies on terminals during access to the websites of BRATLEBORO.
- Sending emails with commercial communications on which the Cookies have been installed by visiting a website or via the installation by email. Furthermore, in each commercial communication containing cookies, Users shall be informed of the type of cookies it contains and how to disable them. In any event, the User, by agreeing to the data protection policy and the privacy of the Website, save as expressly otherwise stated by the user, expressly agrees that BRATLEBORO may use the cookies. In any event, the User has the ability to adjust the settings of his/her browser to be warned on the receipt of the cookies and to prevent them from being installed on his/her computer. Please check the instructions and manuals of your browser to extend this information. You can find more information on the way cookies work at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk
3.3.- Data communications
By accepting this policy on data protection and privacy, you expressly agree to allow your data to be communicated to the companies of the group and, specifically, to SALDUM VENTURES, S.L., PLAY HAWKERS, S.L., AFTERVENTURES, S.L., WOLF AND SUN, S.L., and MISS HAMPTONS BRAND, S.L., the activities of which consist of the sale of sunglasses and alpargatas [canvass shoes], espadrilles and esparteñas [rope soled shoes]. The purpose of the communication is processing your data to send you commercial communications using any medium on their products or services and/or to filter and segment personal data. We remind you that you can revoke your consent at any time using the methods specified.
3.4.- Processing of data with statistical, segmentation and profile creation purposes
As a User, you agree to the processing of your data for the creation of profiles, as well as the segmentation of your data. The aforesaid processing may have the purpose of the analysis and the compilation of statistics to know the traffic and use of the Website by the Users, and to establish your tastes and preferences to send you promotional or advertising information according to your interests, with the goal of providing you a better service, in the framework of BRATLEBORO’s commitment to Users as part of the process of constant improvement and adapting to your needs.
3.5.- Processing of personal data arising out of the use of social profiles.
In connection with the processing of your data associated to the social profiles of BRATLEBORO, exercising access rights shall be dependent on the functionality of the social network and the ability to access information of user profiles. In relation to rights of access, amendment, cancellation and opposition, we remind you that these may solely be satisfied in respect of the data controlled by BRATLEBORO.
Additionally, you can stop interacting, following, or receiving information from the social profiles of BRATLEBORO, delete or edit the contents that no longer interest you, or restrict the parties with whom you share your connections, by using the methods stipulated by the various social networks.
You can always access the privacy policies of the Social Networks themselves, and adjust the settings of your profile to ensure maximum privacy. BRATLEBORO encourages Users to become familiar with the conditions of use of these networks before starting to use them.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Google: http://www.google.es/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
4.- Compulsory or voluntary nature of the information provided by the User and accuracy of data
In the various forms made available for these purposes, there is information on the data strictly required for the provision of the services and carrying out the purchase process or providing the information that you request from us.
The User guarantees that personal data provided are accurate, and is responsible for informing BRATLEBORO on any amendments to the above. The User shall be responsible, in any event, for the accuracy of the data provided, and BRATLEBORO reserves the right to remove any Users providing false data from the registered services, notwithstanding any other actions that may be applicable under the Law.
We recommend utmost diligence in Data Protection matters, and that security tools are used. BRATLEBORO may not be made responsible for illicit thefts, changes, or loss of data.
Registration on the Website of minors without the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives is not permitted.
BRATLEBORO shall solely gather and use personal data of minors when the above is required to formalise a contract. In such case, we shall solely employ this information in the case where we had gained the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. Minors shall have the support of their parents/guardians/legal representatives and ask such persons any questions prior to granting their consent.
5.- Cookies Policy
In compliance with the provisions laid down under Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and under Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services, all personal data obtained with the cookies during the use of the Platform shall be processed in agreement with the provisions set out in the Cookies Policy of the Website.
6.- Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, and Opposition
You can address your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a postal letter addressed to Bratleboro, S.L.,-Ref. LOPD- Calle Santiago Ramón y Cajal 37, 1º planta, Polígono Industrial, 03203, Elche (Alicante).
To exercise these rights, you need to prove your legal identity in respect of BRATLEBORO by sending a photocopy of your National Identity Card or any other valid method allowed by the Law.
7.- Security measures
BRATLEBORO maintains the personal data security levels compliant with the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Implementation Regulation of the LOPD, for files containing personal data. And it has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, and theft of the data that the User provides via the Website. Notwithstanding the above, you are informed that the Internet safety measures are not unassailable.
BRATLEBORO undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality in respect of the personal data stored on the automated file in agreement with applicable laws, as well as affording safe processing to the above for any assignments that could take place, as the case may be.
9.- Acceptance and Consent