With the purpose of facilitating browsing on the Website, Bratleboro, S.L. (hereinafter, “BRATLEBORO”), with registered address at Calle Santiago Ramón y Cajal 37, 1º planta, Polígono Industrial, 03203, Elche (Alicante), holder of CIF [TAX ID] B54880109, informs you that it employs cookies or other files with similar functions (hereinafter, the “Cookies”).
In any event, we inform you that BRATLEBORO is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of the data gathered through first party and third party Cookies, deciding on the functionality, contents and use of the processing of the information collected.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored on the terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) of users accessing certain websites and allowing the Website to remember browsing preferences and browse efficiently, making the interaction between the user and the Website faster and easier.
Information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not include any sensitive information (including names, addresses or bank details), as cookies do not gather data identifying users personally.
Access to the Website involves the express acceptance of the use of the Cookies detailed in this Policy for the devices used to undertake such access. Should Cookies be disabled, browsing of the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities of the Website may not work properly.
- What are Cookies used for?
Cookies allow the browser of a user to be recognised, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and they are used to facilitate the next visit of the user and make the Website or the applications more useful.
- Types of cookies used on the Website:
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
|Website||These are used to identify the shop (“food” or “technology”) to be aware of the login process used and execute it automatically when changing shops.||
Advertising cookies: These are cookies allowing the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spots which, where applicable, the editor had placed on a website, application, or platform from which the service requested is provided, based on criteria like the contents edited or the frequency at which advertisements are displayed. They allow adverts in line with the User’s interests to be displayed.
Analytics cookies: When users enter the Website, this tool is used to compile anonymous information in a standard way on the browsing of the user and his/her behaviour patterns.
|Google Analytics||These are used to find out the source of a user arriving at a page of this Website, like, for instance, identifying where the user has accessed the page of a certain product from a list of products, from a search engine or from an external site. Study of the audience. Gaining information on browsing, measuring and analysing audience.||
Google Analytics enables the cookies with the following names on the domain of the Website:
Below you will find a list of the companies using analytics and advertising cookies on the Website:
- How to disable cookies:
All browsers allow changes to disable cookies settings. Therefore, most browsers allow cookies to be administered to gain more precise control over privacy. You can find these adjustments in the "options" or "preferences" of the menu of your browser.
Below, we offer links of each browser to disable cookies following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/196955)
- In the tools menu, click “Internet Options”.
- Click on the Security tab.
- You can customise privacy with six options allowing you to control the amount of cookies installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- In the upper part of the Firefox window, click on the Menu button.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option, you can choose Use custom settings for history to set the options.
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Click on the menu on the tools bar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings.
- Under “Cookies”, you can set the options.
- In the settings menu, choose the “Preferences” option.
- Click the privacy tab.
- Choose the option you want from “block cookies”.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install on your browser that you can access by using the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
- Cookies on mobile devices:
Like computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make option changes or privacy adjustments to disable or remove cookies.
If you need to amend the privacy options, you need to follow the instructions specified by the developer of your browser for the mobile device.
Below you can find some examples of the links providing guidelines to change the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265)
- Windows Phone: (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/11696/windows-phone-7)
- Chrome Mobile: (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=en)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
- Accepting cookies:
We inform you that if you block or do not agree to installing cookies, some services may not be available without using these cookies, or you may find you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything offered on this Website.
If you wish to revoke your consent or have any questions on the Cookies Policy of the Website, you can contact the Owner at the following address: Bratleboro, S.L., - Ref. “Cookies Policy”- Calle Calle Santiago Ramón y Cajal 37, 1º planta, Polígono Industrial, 03203, Elche (Alicante).